Life is like a cup of coffee

Life is like a cup of coffee...
It can be bitter. It can be sweet. Often both at once. In your quest for searching the perfect cup of espresso you might travel the hiways and byways, and off the beaten path. And when you find it, it hits you… the search itself is part of the reward. It’s not so much the destination, but the journey that counts!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Coffee companion



All I need now is a glass of warm milk to put me into the dreamland!!


NO COFFEE FOR NOW! Hail the MILK!

But... but...

I don't drink milk plainly since young unless it mix with something else like coffee and milk or chocolate and milk.

I just dislike the smell.

But... but...  but...

I still have to practice to drink because it's good for sleep ;-)

Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment