Life is like a cup of coffee

Life is like a cup of coffee...
It can be bitter. It can be sweet. Often both at once. In your quest for searching the perfect cup of espresso you might travel the hiways and byways, and off the beaten path. And when you find it, it hits you… the search itself is part of the reward. It’s not so much the destination, but the journey that counts!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Coffee New Year 2010

I know I know I’m so backdated… I know I know CNY was almost 2 months ago and now only I’m blogging about it. I know I know I have not been updating my blog since my last update in February and that doesn’t mean that my frappuccino life stops! I know I know it’s April already! I know I know yet I still wanna blog about my CNY!! Hehehehe…


CNY to me is not just turning over a new leaf. It’s not just holidays that I always look forward to. For me, it is all about reunion, gathering and get together…

As I’m growing older, I don’t feel so much of CNY… maybe because I’m no longer a kid and I don’t feel CNY like I used to in few years back but I do treasure the special occasion because this is the time I get to gather with my family, relatives and friends. I’m sure those Chinese in overseas do miss their family gathering when they are far away from the closed ones because I experienced it once and I do really miss the moments that time.

Welcome to the year of Tiger!! Roaaarrrrzzzz…. **I can roar really loud too cos I’m a Tiger in real life :)**

Reunion dinner, the most important family occasions of the year whereby family members gather together from all over the place and from their busy working schedule for a mega feast to welcome the new year!

Getting ready for night prayers on CNY eve. I know most of you must been wondering, do I really celebrate CNY due to my surname "Yeastman" and me being an Eurasian. Ohh, yes I do! I'm sure friends who really know me, they know I do celebrate CNY :)


Flowers, part of CNY decoration! Beautiful Chrysanthemum!



Mom's favourite pussy willow! Will never miss that!!


They were properly dressed as well :)

CNY hampers, hampers and more HAMPERS!!!


CNY deco! The tiny red laterns deco get me into CNY mood! Love it!!


He never fails to smile no matter what :D

Mandarin oranges

Ang pows!! Huar arr~~


Fireworks!

Brother Bear & Frappy Becks on 1st day of CNY! Go reds!!

Cookies me baked!
Family gathering on 1st day of CNY. Jamie couzie, mama bear and I :) Haven't seen Jamie in a while. Glad to see her that day. And guess what? It was her b-day too that day! Happy Birthday couzie!!

This year CNY falls on Feb 14th which is the same day as the Valentine's day. Prretie flowers from BumbleBee :)


Lo Sang, more Lo Sang and gathering!


The very 1st Lo Sang with Lethianz @ V-Garden...


Everyone was too hungry that time :-p


2nd Lo Sang with the Staj-ian friends @ Sungai Yu restaurant

Hahhaha... Messy Lo Sang! Huat ar~~

Miss them! Ppl that I don't see often but we do catch up from time to time when there's chance :-) Great friends!


Gals I used to hang out with... Luv em'!

3rd Lo Sang with Monashian @ Spring Valley, Midvalley...


I knoe I've been posting the same pictures of us doing Lo Sang but it's with different lovely ppl :-) hehehe...

Porky porky

Butter prawn


Ed's fav dish :-S hahaha...


My company for the night

Dessert @ G6, Garden's rooftop

My pretty fren and I. For no reason, I jus luv this pic! Toilet shot is always best :-D ahahahaha...


That sum up my whole CNY! Told ya CNY is all about food, angpows and gathering =D

No comments:

Post a Comment