Life is like a cup of coffee

Life is like a cup of coffee...
It can be bitter. It can be sweet. Often both at once. In your quest for searching the perfect cup of espresso you might travel the hiways and byways, and off the beaten path. And when you find it, it hits you… the search itself is part of the reward. It’s not so much the destination, but the journey that counts!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Decaffeinated Moment

Had a relaxing weekend camping over at Sungai Chiling. The moment which I’ve needed much to refresh myself and to release my tension. I’ve never been sleeping so much in my entire life. For the past 2 weeks, I haven been really sleeping well due to certain personal issue and my work issue.

As soon as I reached home yesterday after the camping trip, as usual knowing that he wouldn’t call, I gave him a call and talk things over. Although he’s still in the same mode as expected, nothing convincing except more time and space, he claimed.

After talking out things, at least from my part…. at least I open up my heart. I feel much relief. Knowing myself was tired, I plan to take a nap before attending a friend’s birthday party at night. Guess what? The nap leads to a long sleep. I slept like a dead woman. No joke! I seriously slept more than 12 hours. I even skipped my dinner. Finally, I got my self a good sleep!

Its father’s day today! Happy father’s day to all dads! I would like to take this opportunity to thanks my all-time hero which is my dad. Love you much and you are the greatest dad ever!

Surprisingly, mom asks BumbleBee to join along the dinner celebration. I paused for a moment and didn’t know what to answer. She also asked him to join dinner next weekend… and this time what should I reply? Should I give the same lame excuse again??

Such a short period of time, a small issue which I consider to be, can’t make a person to behave such a way except the person already changed. I truly understand what bro meant now. I'm seeing it. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Heyyy hows things between u and Bumblebee now? Its been a few weeks

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey gal! sorry for the late reply. was very busy recently due to company's convention. yea we're fine. everything back to normal. it's due to some misunderstanding... n it's solved now =) thanks for your concern. will update soon when i'm free ;-)

    ReplyDelete