Life is like a cup of coffee

Life is like a cup of coffee...
It can be bitter. It can be sweet. Often both at once. In your quest for searching the perfect cup of espresso you might travel the hiways and byways, and off the beaten path. And when you find it, it hits you… the search itself is part of the reward. It’s not so much the destination, but the journey that counts!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

He says he needs some space…

This is the first time, he’s saying so… This has also proven our relationship is not strong enough.

The first time he’s being harsh… I couldn’t catch the rhythm of him anymore. He’s not like the usual him anymore. In fact, long time ago. I really do miss the moment how he uses to “manja” me. The person when I first knew, the starting stage.

But…

I’ll just gotta accept the fact that people will change, no matter what he once said, partly maybe because of me. Or maybe he had a goal in mind and felt he needed to give it his all.

Relationships are built on mutual respect. If he wants some space, I would have to say, straight up, give him some space. Putting a negative context to it is only gonna bring the negative to light.

Throughout the years I have heard many stories of couples getting to the point where they "are taking a break" , "need their space" or "need some time to sort things out"..... And never in any of those instances has it ever turned out for the better.

But I am just hoping by giving space, it will work. Nothing else I can do except just to leave it naturally.

Well said today’s astrology… “Today is the day that could make me sees someone special in a different light. This is likely to be a wholly positive experience, as you may not have really appreciated them for the wonderful being they truly are, having already placed them in a certain pigeonhole”.

I put no one to blame but myself to only realize everything when I’m losing it. The ignorance of human beings! Aaargghh… I don’t know why I’m being the “so not” Becks… prollie I’ve fallen for him but it’s too late. I really hope things could work out again between us. I do really miss him.

I’m really tired. I think I need to sit back and relax. Chin up, be strong Becks! There are a lot of tasks out there waiting for you. FOCUS! I promised to bring back the "optimistic Becks".


If you Love something set it free. If it comes back it's yours forever, if it doesn't it was never meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment