Life is like a cup of coffee

Life is like a cup of coffee...
It can be bitter. It can be sweet. Often both at once. In your quest for searching the perfect cup of espresso you might travel the hiways and byways, and off the beaten path. And when you find it, it hits you… the search itself is part of the reward. It’s not so much the destination, but the journey that counts!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Needs vs Wants

Identifying her NEEDS and WANTS.....

1. I NEED a backpack because I do not have one currently. I feel troublesome having to borrow my bro’s one wheneva I NEED to use it. I desperately NEED one because lately I’ve been going hiking and I don’t have a proper bag to put my stuffs.




I NEED one because this will be good for one-day travelling too rather than bringing this…....

Unless if only I'm away for more than 3 days or on a business trip, then this will be more suitable. But I can't bring this... roll it on the mud and walk a few KM thru the jungle and cross the river right?


2. I NEED a proper shoe for running as well as trekking…



Running shoe
"Photo taken by SINA KÜHNER "

Trekking shoe

And they both looks so different... Do they have anything 2 in 1? Then that will definitely fulfill my NEED…
I don’t mind if they have 3 in 1, something like this….

Nike Cortez. I spoilt mine during my last trekking at Raub, Pahang. It splits into 2 =( The whole bottom part came off! And yes, did I mentioned that was my favourite pair of shoe? This also teaches me a lesson, to wear a proper shoe in the jungle but I was too blur that morning and just put on any shoe that I saw first! Stupid mua!!
The orange, red and the green one looks HOOOoooTTTTt!!
I WANT! I WANT!! I WANT!!!


3. Everything that goes beyond this.....







is a WANT as well!

 Can't blame me because human is naturally greedy =) If not, "opportunity cost" wouldn't exist in the first place. OMG, look what excuses I'm giving myself!

But there are times when WANTS become NEEDS.....


SHOOT ME PLEASE!!!

1 comment:

  1. dear miss,

    would you like to give me the series number for nike bag on picture no 2 ? that's very nice and i didnt find the series on others. thanks for your kindness.

    fitri

    ReplyDelete